Guest Ticket Reservation
Please note the following ceremonies are SOLD OUT:
– Wednesday, May 24th at 8:30 am
– Wednesday, May 24th at 4:00 pm
– Thursday, May 25th at 11:00 am
– Friday, May 26th at 8:30 am
– Friday, May 26th at 11:00 am
– Friday, May 26th at 1:30 pm
– Monday, May 29th at 8:30 am
– Monday, May 29th at 1:30 pm
– Tuesday, May 30th at 8:30 am
– Thursday, June 1st at 8:30 am
Your option is to do the Standby line up – scroll down for more information.
Ticket Reservation Period
Tickets can only be reserved online during the reservation period.
First three tickets for students: Complimentary (you must reserve these tickets for them to be guaranteed)
- Ticket requests begin – Tuesday, April 4 at noon
- Ticket requests end – Tuesday, May 16 at noon
Extra tickets for students and the public, beginning Wednesday, May 17 at noon: $2.00 per ticket, four tickets max (first come first served when available)
Collect Your Tickets
To complete your reservation, you have two options to pick-up your tickets:
- Print ticket online via Chan Centre ticketing website
- Pick-up in person from The Chan Centre
Tickets are general seating only. Please ensure your guests have their tickets. All tickets, whether printed at home or picked up, will be scanned for entry to The Chan Centre.
For further details or to make special arrangements for guests, please contact us via email at email@example.com.
Ticket Questions and Issues?
If you have issues with your Student # when reserving your tickets, please contact The Chan Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your issue will be responded to promptly.
For all other questions, please visit the FAQ section.